Appsc Notification For Panchayat Secretaries -2670
Andhra Pradesh public service commission (APPSC) 3-7-2013 announced a notification for the recruitment of 2670 posts of panchayat secretaries jobs in Andhra Pradesh(A.P). The details for the recruitment of APPSC panchayat secretaries 2013 in andhra pradesh panchayat raj and development department.
Number of Vacancies:
1. Number of posts– 2670
2. Post name– panchayat secretary category-4 in panchayat raj department of A P
1. The candidate should have been passed 10+2 (intermediate) or any its equivalent from any authorized board of studies.
Age limit – The candidate’s age should in between 18 to 36 years.
Fee Details: The APPSC Panchayat Secretary Recruitment Online application Submitted Candidates will Get the Challan from the APPSC official Website of http://www.apspsc.gov.in
The Candidates Will pays the fee of Rs.250/- at the nearest SBI Branch or any Meseva, AP Online Centers
1. Candidates will be short listed on the basis of written test performance.
3. All applicants complete the application procedure and prepare for the written test exam.
Written Examination syllabus:
Panchayat secretary Grade – IV Recruitment Written Examination syllabus will place shortly in APPSC website. Panchayat secretary Grade – IV Recruitment Written Exam pattern is, 300 marks exam 150 marks in General studies and 150 marks to Rural Development.
1. Online applications are available from 09.07.2013 to 31.07.2013
2. The last date for payment of fee is 29th July 2013.
3. The Written Examination is likely to be held on 15th September 2013
4. The applicants are invited to visit official Website: (www.apspsc.gov.in)
For More Information Click Here