BITSAT Admit Card 2018
BITSAT is conducted annually in the month of May in online mode by Birla Institute of Technology and Science (BITS) for granting admissions to various Integrated First Degree Programmes of Engineering in the university. Nearly 2 lakh candidates appear for BITSAT every year and compete for around 2,000 seats available in various BE (Hons.) programme.
What will BITSAT Admit Card 2018 reflect?
The following details will be mentioned on the admit card of BITSAT 2018:
- Name of the candidate
- Photograph and Signature
- BITSAT Application number
- Test centre
- Test centre address
- Test date
- Test time
- Date of exam and test slot
- BITSAT 2018 exam instructions
Important Points related to BITSAT 2018 Admit Card (BITS Admit card)
- Candidates will be allowed inside the exam hall only if they possess BITSAT Admit Card.
- The invigilator at the exam centre will check the details displayed on the Admit Card of BITSAT 2018, and if there is any discrepancy like the name of the candidate is spelt differently, the candidate might be barred from appearing in the exam. So, before downloading the Admit Card, the candidate needs to ensure the details mentioned on it are correct.
- The candidate must preserve the BITSAT Admit Card 2018 as it will be required to complete other admission formalities like counselling. Also, after taking a printout of the admit card, candidates must sign it. A photograph must also be affixed to the designated space after duly getting it attested by the head of an institution or gazetted officer.
- On exam day, along with the BITS Admit Card, the candidate is also required to carry a valid ID proof.
|Name of the Exam||BITSAT|
|No. of Question||150|
|Exam level||University Level|
|Category of Exam||UG Examination|
|Mode of Test||Online|
|BITSAT Conducting Authority||BITS, Pilani|
|Applications Per Year||About 3 lakh|
|BITSAT 2018 Helpline Number||01596-242205, 01596-515294|