GGSIPU Delhi Management Admission 2012
Applications are invited by Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU), Delhi for admission to Master in Archaeology and Heritage Management (MAHM) and Master in Conservation, Preservation and Heritage Management (MCPHM) offered at Delhi Institute of Heritage Research & Management for the commencing session 2012-13.
Eligibility Criteria for GGSIPU Delhi
The candidates eligible to apply for the master degree courses should be a graduate (3 years degree course) in any subject of Humanities, Commerce or Sciences (those appearing in 3rd year final exam may also apply). The student must be a graduate from an Indian or recognised foreign university or have passed an examination recognised as equivalent to a degree and possess such other qualifications as may be prescribed by the university from time to time.
For details and information on the eligibility criteria, please visit their official website.
How to Apply for GGSIPU Delhi
- The price of the admission brochure along with application form is Rs. 1000/- (One Thousand Rupees only). The cost of admission brochure is non-refundable. No other fee is required to be submitted along with the application form.
- The admission brochure along with application form will be on sale from 20th of June, 2012 on all working days during normal banking hours from the Sector – 16C Dwarka Branch of Indian Bank.
- The admission brochure along with application form will be on sale from the account department of Delhi Institute of Heritage Research and Management.
- Admission brochure along with application form (detachable) can also be obtained through registered/speed post. A request in this regard should be sent to the Joint Registrar (Academic), Administrative Block, Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Sector-16C, Dwarka, New Delhi-110075.
For details on the application procedure, please visit their official website.
Selection Procedure for GGSIPU Delhi
Selection of candidates will be made strictly on the basis of inter-se-merit of the qualified candidates and by marks obtained in the CET-2012.
For details on the selection procedure, please visit their official website.
- Last date for submission of application form: Saturday, July 14, 2012.
- Date of Common Entrance Test: Saturday, July 21, 2012.