Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment 2012
Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC) has issued a notification for the recruitment of 513 Various Posts in different Departments of Himachal Pradesh. The eligible candidates can apply through online mode on or before 01-10-2012. The information about age limit, educational qualification, how to apply, no of posts, selection process and other details of HPPSC Recruitment 2012 are mentioned below…
HPPSC Vacancy Details:
Total Number of Posts: 513
Names of the Posts:
Department of Public Works, H.P:
1. Assistant Engineer (Civil) – 12 vacancies
Department of Ayurveda, H.P:
2. Ayurvedic Medical Officer – 117 vacancies
Department of Health & Family Welfare, H.P:
3. Medical Officer (General Wing) – 93 vacancies
Department of Higher Education, H P:
4. Assistant Professor (College Cadre) – 239 vacancies
Department of Food, Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs, H.P:
5. Assistant Area Manager / Assistant Procurement Officer – 02 vacancies
6. Financial Advisor – 01 vacancy
Department of Technical Education, H.P:
7. Lecturer – 20 vacancies
8. Assistant Professor – 02 vacancies
Department of Medical Education, H.P:
9. Asst Professor – 07 vacancies
Department of Medical Education (Dental) H.P:
10. Asst Professor – 01 vacancy
Department of Home, H.P:
11. Assistant District Attorney – 10 vacancies
12. Commandant / Junior Staff Officer – 02 vacancies
Department of Labour & Employment, H.P:
13. Assistant Director of Factories (Chemical) – 01 vacancy
Department of Town & Country Planning, H.P:
14. Assistant Town Planner – 01 vacancy
15. Sr. Planning Draughtsman – 01 vacancy
Department of Industries, H.P:
16. Manager (Production) – 01 vacancy
17. Chemist – 01 vacancy
18. Foreman – 01 vacancy
Department of Information & Public Relations, H.P:
19. District Public Relations Officer/ Information Officer – 01 vacancy
Age Limit: Candidates’ age for all posts must be below 45 years. Cutoff date for determining age limit must be 01-01-2012. (Age relaxations will be extended as per Govt rules).
Educational Qualification: Candidates are requested to see the advertisement for entire details of post wise required educational qualification.
Application Fee: Candidates applying for the posts are required to pay a fee of Rs. 250/- for General candidates and candidates of other states & Rs. 63/- for SC/ST/OBC of H.P. candidates. EXSM of HP are exempted from payment of fee. Fee can be paid in form of challan which can be downloaded from website and the payment must be made at any branch of Punjab National Bank.
Selection Process: Selection shall be made on the basis of Screening Test, Written Examination and Interview.
How to Apply: The eligible candidates can apply through online application mode on or before 01-10-2012. After submission of online application candidates must take the printout of applications and retain it to be produced at the time of Screening Test if called for.
Instructions for Online Applying:
1. Suitable candidates can apply through online application mode from the website www.hp.gov.in/hppsc
2. Candidates must select New User link in Apply Online link to apply for any post in HPPSC for the first time and if candidate is a new user then select the Registered User link.
3. At the time of applying online candidates must read instructions carefully and fill all the details correctly at the appropriate places.
4. While applying online candidates have to pay application fee after the first stage of submission of Online Application where you can download the challan.
5. Enter all marked details in application form and upload their photograph and signature at the places provided and Submit the Application Online.
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 01-10-2012.