Jawaharlal Nehru University Recruitment 2012
Jawaharlal Nehru University has issued notification against recruitment of various vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format on or before 10-07-2012. Other details like educational qualification, pay scale, application format and how to apply are given below…
JNU Vacancy Details:
Total No of vacancies: 12 Posts
Names of posts:
1. Postdoctoral Fellow-Organic Chemistry: 01 post
2. Mechanism of Regulation of Fungal infection: 01 post
3. Junior Research Fellow: 01 post
4. Postdoctoral Fellow: 01 post
5. Postdoctoral Fellow: 01 post
6. Junior Research Fellow: 01 post
7. Technical Assistants:’ 02 posts
8. Technical Assistant: 01 post
9. Laboratory Assistants: 02 posts
10. Office Assistant: 01 post
Educational Qualification: Candidates are asked to refer to the notification for details of post wise required educational qualification.
How to Apply: Candidates must send application on plain paper indicating details mentioned in the notification and super scribing the name of the position to be applied for on the envelope, should be reach to the following address “Prof. Rajiv Bhat, Programme Coordinator, DBT-JNU Builder programmer, School of Biotechnology, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi 110067″ on or before 10-07-2012.
Last Date for Submission of Application: 10-07-2012.