RGIPT MBA Noida Admission 2012
Applications are invited by Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology (RGIPT), Noida invites applications for the Master of Business Administration (MBA) (Petroleum and Energy Management) for the commencing session 2012-13.
Eligibility Criteria for RGIPT, Noida:
The candidates must have:
- Minimum 60% in aggregate (55% for SC/ST) in Class 10, Class 12.
- Bachelor’s degree in any branch of Engineering / Technology (4 years duration course after 10+2) with 65% marks or C.P.I. of 7.0. Mathematics must be one of the subjects in 10+2.
- Qualification either in CAT 2011, or GMAT (After June 2011)
For more details on the eligibility criteria, please visit their official website.
How to Apply for RGIPT, Noida:
- The application form can be submitted online on their official website – www.rgipt.ac.in.
- The print out of the application form along with the application fee of Rs. 1000/- should be sent to ‘MBA Admission Office, Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology, C/o BPCL Office, Sector 1,
- NOIDA (Pin: 201301)’.
- The application fee can be paid online or through demand draft, drawn in favor of ‘Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology’, payable at New Delhi.
For more details on the application procedure, please visit their official website.
Selection Procedure for RGIPT, Noida:
For details and information on the selection procedure, please visit their official website.
- Last date for submitting application form online: Friday, August 03, 2012.
- Last date for submitting hard copy of application: Tuesday, August 07, 2012.
For further details on eligibility, application procedure and selection procedure, please visit the official website.