UP Primary Teacher Recruitment
Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board invites online applications for filling up of 72637 Primary Teacher Vacancies in 75 Districts of Uttar Pradesh. Eligible Candidates can apply online on or before 27-12-2012. For more details regarding age limit, educational qualifications, selection process and how to apply are mentioned below…
UP Primary Teacher Vacancy Details:
Total No of Vacancies: 72637
Name of the Post: Primary Teacher
Age Limit: Candidates age must be between 21 to 40 years as on 01-07-2012. Age relaxations will be applicable as per the rules.
Educational Qualifications: Candidates must possess Graduation with B.Ed and Qualified in TET with minimum 60% marks.
Application Fee: Unreserved/OBC Candidates must pay Rs.500/-, SC/ST Candidates must pay Rs.200/- as Application Fee in the Form of e-Challan which can be downloaded from the website and must paid in the SBI Bank in the name of District Secretary, Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board, Illahabad. No fee for PWD Candidates.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of merit.
How to Apply: Candidates have to apply online through the given link in the notification. Register the name and get the ID, make payment and then fill the application on or before 27-12-2012.
Instructions to Online Applicants:
1. First Candidates have to register the name by using the given link in the notification or from www.upbasiceduboard.gov.in.
2. The ID produced after registration must be kept safely for reopening the Application for filling online application.
3. Download the e-challan and take print out, make the payment.
4. Again visit the website for filling the online application. Before filling up candidates have to scan their photo, signature and thumb impression for uploading.
5. Now candidate can start filling the application carefully, after completion of first page candidate have to click on the continue button and go to next page.
6. Fill all the fields and click on the Submit and click on Lock button for submission.
Date of Issue: 07-12-2012
Starting Date for Online Registration/e-challan Submission: 07-12-2012.
Last Date for Registration through Online and for taking the e-challan Print Out: 27-12-2012.
Closing Date for Filling Oonline Application: 31-12-2012.
Closing Date for online registration/e-challan submission: 2 days before from the closing date of online applications.
Date for the Announcement of the Merit List through the Website: 15-01-2013
Date for the Counselling & Verifications: 21-01-2013.
Date of Medical Tests: Up to 30 days from the date of the counseling.
Date of Appointment: After 2 days from the Counseling.